This is a favorite recipe of mine. I can't remember where it came from - I think Women's Running. I've tweaked it a little, though.
Walnut and Blueberry Pancakes
1-1/2 cups whole milk (I usually use part 2% and part buttermilk)
1 cup instant oats
3/4 cups flour (I use half whole wheat and half white)
1/4 cup flax meal
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cups chopped walnuts
1. Pour milk over oats, let set
2. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, flax meal, balking powder, and salt.
3. Lightly beat eggs and stir into oats mixture.
4. Add dry ingredients and honey, stirring until combined.
5. When batter is thoroughly mixed, stir in the blueberries and walnuts.
6. Ladle batches of the batter onto a preheated greased on nonstick griddle or frying pan and cook until tops are bubbly and edges looked cooked.
7 Turn over and finish cooking the other side.
Makes about 10 pancakes. Serves four.
Nutrition (calculated using whole milk)